"Maureen clearly loves her job and puts tremendous energy and enthusiasm into the process of marketing a house. She is great to work with, is easy to talk to , listens to you and is always available to answer questions."
Creativity is key, and I attack each new listing with pizzazz and fervor. I will find your home's selling points, write wonderful copy for all brochures and online descriptions, and come up with creative new ways to get agents and buyers viewing your home. I love to come up with ways to get others as excited about your home as I am and I make sure that they feel at home from the moment they walk in!
As you prepare to sell your home, I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with one of life's most important events. Below are some tips to help make your upcoming sale a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to call me when you're ready to make your next move.
We don't just list homes. We sell them.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. Our experience, dedication and strong communication will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. Here are 5 ways we can help:
1. Getting Your Home Buyer Ready - Our experience working with both buyers and sellers in the current market gives us great insight in how to help you create the best impression of your home and its value.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Let's talk about selling your home.
I am always available to answer questions, provide additional information, or meet with you to discuss your specific buying or selling goals. Please call or message me and tell me how I can help. I look forward to hearing from you!